Lauren today for #H54F. Here are five awesome things!
1) It's FRIDAY. Did I mention that already? Sorry.. I just really need a weekend! Some of us (aka everyone except America) worked yesterday and could use a nice nap.
2) I'm officially booked for a weekend long trip with my best friend L to Tobago, so that should be awesome. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to work on my tan lines and not get burnt for once.
3) Have you seen Elie Saab's Fall/Winter collection at Paris Couture Fashion Week? Needless to say, I'm crying and he's designing my wedding dress. There I go again with my Lebanese pride.
4) How cute is this set of photoshop arrows from Miss Audrey Sue? I discovered these yesterday and then fell in love with her blog shortly after. She's actually awesome, and a ridiculously talented designer (but only designs for Blogger, so if you need a great designer at a great price, use her!)
5) The Caro Diaries is getting some sort of makeover, to say the least! Christina from Spilled Milkshake is transferring me over to my self-hosted site this weekend! So, if the page is down this weekend, don't be alarmed, it's nothing more than some upgrades! Yay!
BONUS! 6) AND in a couple weeks, Sarah, from Venus Trapped in Mars is redesigning and creating my dream blog! She designs as Social and Chic, and she's so good and so affordable, it's a shame not to use her! Plus, her main blog (VTIM) is hilarious and awesome! She's one of my new favorite bloggers!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Pinterest, and spread my diaries everywhere!
Happy Friday, y'all!