1) I'm officially getting started on my 30 books this summer promise, which you could read over here.
2) I'm excited (read: asdfghjkl i can't talk, i'm that excited!) to announce that I AM GOING TO SEE FALL OUT BOY IN CONCERT! You may remember this post saying that I couldn't get tickets for Mohegan, but we managed to get tickets for another location nearby-ish, and it'll take me a couple trains to get there, but it's so worth it! I can't wait to see them after 8 years of obsessing with my sister, N!
3) I've surpassed every expectation I had for this blog this week, and have reached views and visitors I would have never dreamed of! Thank you so much for following along. I really do appreciate it, you guys have no idea! Continue reading, sharing, pinning and tweeting me and my diaries, and I'll love you forever! (jk, I already do love y'all forever!)
4) You may have noticed by now that I now have ads on my blog! I've taken the plunge and got a Passionfruit account and decided to go for it. So, if you are interested in advertising with The Caro Diaries, head on over to sponsor, and buy yourself a (really cheap) ad! My stats are all there - and I even posted the most recent (the first week of July managed to be
5) I'm officially self-hosted! Woohoo! I spoke about this last week, but it took a while and finally came out perfect thanks to my dear friend Christina over at Spilled Milkshake! In the next couple weeks Sarah from Venus Trapped in Mars will be redoing my site, and I'm so excited for y'all to see all the changes The Caro Diaries has in store!
P.S. If you haven't yet, don't forget to check out the guest post I did for my darling friend Ashliegh over at The Darling Prepster yesterday!
I'll be back on Monday! Enjoy your weekend, guys!