So here goes...
1) Yesterday was my birthdayyyy woohooo :) But you already knew that ;) I'm now in my final year of being a teenager - I'm becoming old! My cousin (who is 16 years older than me) and I share a birthday, and I've always called her an old hag as a joke, and last night she told me I'm not too far behind. Scaaary!
2) For the past couple of years, my best friends and I have done a "tea party". We don't really drink tea, we drink wine - but everyone bakes stuff or brings nice pastries and food and we all catch up and just talk about life! It's so nice because we're all over the place now for university, and we all leave at different times so it's nice to catch up with these girls :) We did our annual party on Wednesday night, which was awesome as always!
3) And thennnn.. they surprised me with a birthday cake! Well, mom bought it for me and dropped it off to L's house for me to be surprised. Funny story: I came home exhausted from work and ended up passing out on my bed for almost two hours. When I woke up, I freaked out and rushed to get ready, and I was considering not going because I was so late, but my sister cussed me and told me I had to (because of the cake.. makes sense now!).. I'm glad I went though :)
4) Last night, my cousin had a christening dinner to celebrate her son who was christened this week! So we got all dressed up, put on some uncomfortable heels and snapped a few pics. This is me and my cousin J (not the one with the kid..).
5) I was surprised by my amazing parents with this cross bracelet for my 19th birthday. I wear gold non-stop, and my watch is gold, but I love how tiny and delicate this bracelet it, and I mix and match them on my wrist! My faith is something that's really important to me, and I've been in love with these bracelets since I saw them months ago, and I'm so glad they chose this one! I love how it curves around my wrist! Great gift, Mom and Dad :) It's one I'll always cherish!
How has your week been? Can you believe it's Friday already?!