It's been a looooong week, and I am ready for my bed tonight! (I'm clearly a party animal on a Friday night, aren't I?!)
Anyways, here's my five for this week:
1) On Monday night, my best friends and practically sisters, K and L took me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday cause they were both out of town this weekend.
2) There are some new surprises coming to The Caro Diaries soon - can anyone say giveaways?! I've also teamed up with three other bloggers to do giveaways in August, one even starting this week - so prepare yourself to win some fun stuff!
3) I am officially doing a guest post about Trinidad and Tobago for I am Meg's travel the world series, and she wrote a feature about me today, which you can see here.
4) My big brother graduated from his Undergraduate degree with Upper Second Class honors! I'm so ridiculously proud of him, and can't wait to see him in a couple weeks! My parents are now in England with him for the graduation and just loving life.. I totally hope they get some His Royal Highness George Alexander Louis memorabilia - I want! ;)
5) If you're in the Boston area and like the Red Sox (let's be real.. who doesn't?! GO SOX!), check out this event called Futures of Fenway held at Fenway tomorrow! It's only $5 and has a bunch of fun things for all the family!
Sorry my week has been kind of super boring - it's been one of those! I'm literally so close to going home and jumping in the shower and then in my bed for the rest of the night. It seriously sounds so tempting! Hope your weekend is great and safe, and hope next week has a little bit more for me to report on.