So, as you know, July was my first month of accepting sponsors, and I wanted to introduce my Complete and my VIII sponsors to you!
Hello lovelies! My name is Sarah and I blog over at Sparkle & Mine. I'm a college student on a budget who also happens to be a serious shopaholic and makeup junkie! So I started my blog to share tips, tricks, and inspiration for looking fab without breaking the bank. You'll also find tons of DIY ideas, drugstore dupes, and a few other surprises on Sparkle & Mine!I love chatting with my readers, so feel free to find me on any of these social networks and come say hi! ♥You can find Sarah on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin'.
Ashliegh from The Darling Prepster:
Speaking of my sorority, I may or may not be slightly obsessed with mine! I have been a sister of Alpha Phi since my freshman year and it's membership is one that I would not trade for the world. Outside of my studies and sorority, you can find me in a hard hat volunteering for Habitat For Humanity or in a rhinestone encrusted gown competing in Miss America local preliminaries!
Obsessed with J.Crew, Marshall's, and vintage jewelry, I'm a major girly girl and believe in the power of a great first impression! I always have pearls on, am a self-proclaimed social media nerd, and love to travel! i'm not entirely sure what my future holds but I know that I'm going to make the ride worthwhile. Audrey Hepburn is my biggest inspiration and like her, I believe the happy girls are the prettiest.
5 Fun Facts:
1. In high school, I was a band geek and I didn't just play one instrument, try three: flute, oboe, and trumpet. Flute was my first and favorite instrument. I was introduced to oboe in high school and then picked up trumpet on my own after my brother dropped out of band. I also served as a majorette!
2. I've been competing in pageants since I was 15 years old. I used to be incredibly shy and at the first pageant, I froze up on stage during the on-stage question portion! This event was a pivotal moment and made me realize the importance of public speaking skills. Pageants have helped me open up and develop a voice in my community.
3. The Darling Prepster started as a New Year's resolution. With the rise of Pinterest last year, my friends encouraged me to start a blog and pin my daily outfits. With a little sugar and spice and everything nice, The Darling Prepster was created!
4. I have a strong entrepreneurial spirit. I started my first "business" when I was 9 years old trying to sell homemade lip glosses to friends. At 15, I created a small business where I made corsages and boutonnieres for school dances at local high schools. I'm not quite sure what my next adventure in business will be but I do know that I want to own my own company some day.
5. I'm infamous for losing my cellphone. I lose the darn thing all the time. My friends know that it's probably a lot easier to get ahold of me through email than texting. The thing is, I'm not too worried if I lose my cellphone, but if I lose my planner, then it might as well be the end of the world, haha!
There's me in a nutshell! I'd love to hear from you so drop by The Darling Prepster and hang out for a while, won't ya?!
Annaliese from Southern Belle in Training:
(isn't she so pretty!?)
1. I'm originally from Maine! I lived in the same small coastal town until I moved to the North Carolina in August 2012 for college. This was one of the best decisions that I ever made and I've fallen in love with the South! This is how I got the name of my blog "Southern Belle in Training."
2. I'm a proud Christian! My faith has grown so much in the past year and I'm excited to see how it will continue to grow in the future.
3. I may or may not have a shopping addiction and putting together cute and classy outfits is always the highlight of my day!
4. I'm proudly obsessed with any pop music from the late 90s and early 2000s... especially anything by *NSYNC or the Backstreet Boys!
5. I've seen every episode of That 70s Show, but 7th Heaven will always be my most favorite show! (I'm currently in season 9)
Check out her blog here!
Kriselle from Through The Eyes of a Cali Girl:Hi, everyone! I'm Kriselle from Through the Eyes of a Cali Girl! I'm going to be a sophomore at Vanguard University in sunny Southern California. I'm a Communication major with an emphasis in Journalism and a Sociology and Religion double-minor.
I started this blog a couple months ago to showcase my experiences as someone who was born and raised in Southern California. I write about anything from random events in my life to fashion, food, travel or any other lifestyle-related posts. I hope you can stop by and say hi! [:
Here are some random facts about me:
1. I have an obsession with pens!
2. I am a singer and had the opportunity to sing to Paula Abdul my freshman year of high school. (Find the video on youtube!)
3. I have an amazing and weird boyfriend, whom I've been with for 3 years. <3
4. I love to eat Thai food!
5. I've been to three different countries/continents other than the US/North America: The Philippines/Asia, Australia/Australia, and Peru/South America.
I'm so honored to get to be here on Caroline's blog, and if you would like to see more, follow me on Twitter, Instagram, or Bloglovin'!
Chau for now, hope to see you all soon [:
So there are my Complete and VIII sponsors for July. There are 5 different sponsorship packages you can