I originally saw this tag from Alison at Writing Wishing and loved it! So, I'll be participating in this month's OSB: Crazy Fives edition.
Five Things I Have a Passion For:1. Blogging
3. Photography - although I haven't picked up my camera in ages, I will always be in love with photography
4. Pinterest - sorry, not sorry.
5. Baking - I'm horrible (which is why you'll never see my baking on this blog), but I love it!
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Get married and have kids.
2. Land the job of my dreams.
3. Be known somewhere for something - get my name out there and make a difference
4. Travel around the world
5. Inspire someone.
Five Things I Say A Lot
4. God (read: Goddddd) - I really should stop saying this one
5. I want ice cream. (this one's a given!)
Five Books And/ Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. Perfect Summer (Kailin Gow)
2. The Bling Ring (Nancy Jo Sales)
3. MACO Caribbean Living 15:2.
4. Grace: A Memoir (Grace Coddington)
5. Lost & Found (Nicole Williams)
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You’ve Seen Them Five Times?)
This one is so hard!
1. Bridesmaids (so quotable!)
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding (you might as well just call this Caroline's family..)
3. The Proposal (waaaay too good to not be on this list!)
4. The Notebook (I like really mushy movies.. judge me.)
5. The Sound of Music (don't judge me!)
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
1. Nashville (random.. but I wanna be Southern, so bad!)
2. Paris, France y'all.
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
I'm tagging a few of my faves!
1. Ashliegh of The Darling Prepster2. Annaliese of Southern Belle in Training3. Alicia of River City Chic
4. Alyssa of My Life's a Cup of Cake
5. Stephanie of Drink On It
If you want to play along (and I really hope you do!), write a post of YOUR crazy five, grab a button, and link up with over here! Linky is open until July 25.
Happy Monday, y'all... and more importantly, Happy Birthweek to meeee! :)