(Taken a few weeks ago. Nothing says the weekend quite like this.. Cheers!)
1. I'm taking a second little in my sorority this semester, and I'm all about affordable crafting. Have any ideas for me?
2. I spent most of this week upset that I was missing Trinidad Carnival (the bigger, better version of Rio's carnivale!), and the depression really hit once I saw what I missed.
3. I've given up online shopping for Lent, and I've clearly been having some trouble already. Just me?
4. I spent a few days in NYC last week representing my university (and the US!) at the United Nations' Youth Assembly. What a fantastic time!
5. Reflecting on one of my favorite Disney classics, I realized Cinderella isn't about finding her true love, it's about a woman who really just wanted her shoe back. I'd say her priorities are straight.
Happy weekend! Hopefully yours is filled with lots of 'cheers'.